First Aid Recertification Course
This certificated course is designed to revalidate your First Aid Certification for Comprehensive, Basic, and Child Care First Aid qualifications, refreshs unit standards 6400, 6401, 6402, 25459. This course ensures participants update and refresh their first aid knowledge and practical skills in all topics of their qualification.
- Your last First Aid course was within two years three months of the course you are booking on;
and, if you did not do your last course with us,
- evidence of the previous course including the date, in the form of a scanned copy of the certificate or a printout of your NZQA ‘Record of Learning’.
- Scene Assessment & management
- Safety & Barriers
- Patient Assessment
- Managing the unconscious patient
- Bleeding & Shock
- Choking manoeuvres
- Updates on all other topics covered in your First Aid qualification.